STAFFWORKS Employment Solutions is currently looking for qualified candidates for 2nd Shift (Must be available Monday thru Saturday) and 3rd Shift positions (Must be available Sunday thru Friday) for qualified individuals at Pepsico/Ryder Logistics. These are temp to direct opportunities with full benefits upon going direct. The job description is listed below.
Orientation will be held Thursday, 8/17/17, at 10:00a.
9101 Orly Road
Indianapolis, IN 46241
A STAFFWORKS Representative will meet you in the lobby and guide you to a secured facility area.
Please park at the far (West) end of the parking lot and wear comfortable shoes (athletic) for the facility tour.
- Head towards Indianapolis International Airport
- Follow the signs for Ameriplex Parkway South It merges to Ameriplex Parkway
- Turn Right onto Stansted Drive Continue
- Turn Right onto Orly Drive and PEPSICO will be on your Left
- PepsiCo will be clearly marked on the building
You have two options to register with STAFFWORKS!
- Please go to staffworksusa.com and click "Job Seekers Apply Here". Once you have completed the online application a STAFFWORKS representative will contact you to schedule an interview.
- Contact the STAFFWORKS office (317.202.5000) to schedule a time in our office to complete the application and interview.
1st Shift (6a-2p Monday thru Saturday) Line Worker (Pay is $10.00 per hour with bonus opportunities), 2nd Shift (2p-10p Monday thru Saturday)Line Worker (Pay is $10.25 with bonus opportunities), and 3rd Shift (10p-6a Sunday thru Friday) Line Worker (Pay is $10.50 with bonus opportunities)
- Must have basic math skills – addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication
- Ability to 40-60 lbs. repeatedly
- Be on your feet for 8+ hours a day
- Must be able to bend, lean, stoop and pick up products
- Must possess great work ethic
- Must be self-motivated and possess a go getter attitude
- Maintain a sense of urgency and be able to set priorities effectively
- Must be able to work overtime as required(daily and weekends)
- Stack pallets correctly with anywhere from 30- 72 beverage cases
- Met production standards and goals
- Follow visual instructions
- Shipping and Receiving experience is a PLUS.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to arrive to work on time daily
- Fast paced
- Attention to detail
- Follow directions
- Bring two forms of government issued ID.
- An updated copy of your resume (showing lead experience)
- Interview attire preferred, with comfortable shoes
STAFFWORKS Employment Solutions
5702 East 71st Street
Indianapolis, IN 46220
p. 317.202.5000 f. 317.202.5001
Take Binford Blvd South to 71st Street – Turn Right (West) Continue on 71st Street, through Graham, to 5702. We are the second building on the right, across from G.T. South's.
Take Fall Creek – this will turn into Binford Blvd – continue to 71st Street – Turn Left (West) Continue on 71st Street, through Graham, to 5702. We are the second building on the right, across from G.T. South's.
About Our Company:
We are a fresh building block in the Staffing Arena providing Employment Solutions in Office Services, Light Industrial and Technical disciplines. Our focus is getting to know our employees and clients to determine the best employment solution.